At Arbors Memory Care Community we offer round the clock care for your loved one. Our staff understands the joys and challenges associated with caring for someone with Alzheimer’s and other dementias and we know that no two individuals are the same when it comes to these diseases. Therefore we create personalized care and activity plans that promise to create moments of joy, as well as quality, individualized care.
We include the following care and services in our monthly, all inclusive fixed-rate price:
- Either a private, double or triple occupancy room furnished with a twin bed, armoire, nightstand and chair. Each room has its own bathroom with toilet and sink.
- Three delicious meals per day including coffee and juices, two specific snacks times, as well as snacks upon request.
- Medication management.
- A computerized care plan and communication log so that all members of our caregiving team are kept up to date on each resident’s current needs and any concerns.
- A six-to-one resident to care staff ratio to provide a high level of quality care from trained professionals.
- Our LEAF Activity program, a uniquely designed enrichment program designed to promote independence and a sense of belonging within our community.
- Two activities staff for seven day a week activities.
- A secure, safe environment featuring non-obtrusive fencing surrounding the perimeter of the building.
- Planned outings to various locations throughout the Reno-Sparks area.
- Worship services including devotional hours and Eucharist service.
- Beauty/Barber shop with a wonderful beautician who specializes in seniors and individuals with dementia.
- Located just blocks form Northern Nevada Medical Center and across the street from Renown Urgent Care.