We are pleased to announce that we will begin hosting indoor visitation beginning Monday, February 22, 2021.
To keep our residents, staff, and visitors safe, we have worked closely with local and state health authorities to adhere to all CDC guidelines and recommendations regarding Covid-19. The following protocols and procedures must be followed to allow indoor visitation.
- Offered Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10 – 11:30 am and 2 – 3:30pm
- No more than 2 visitors per resident at any given time.
- Visits will be limited to a maximum of 20 minutes.
- Visits will be offered in the designated indoor visitation area only.
Virtual (Zoom) / Phone Visitation
- Offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11 – 11:30 am and 2 – 4:00 pm.
- Previously scheduled visits will end this week. Please call to schedule future visits.
What to Expect Upon Arrival for your Indoor Visit?
- All visitors must wear a medical or cloth mask when you arrive and for the duration of your visit.
- Sanitize hands at the sanitizing station before proceeding to screen in.
- All visitors must screen in and complete the Covid-19 Visitor Guidelines and Attestation form.
- Any visitor with symptoms of Covid-19 will not be permitted to visit.
- Visitors who refuse to comply with screening or visitation rules will be required to leave the community.
- Contact the community by phone or email to Viki Lowrey, Life Enrichment Director Viki@arborsmemorycare.com to schedule a visit.
- All visits must be scheduled, no “walk-in” visits are allowed.
These guidelines are required and necessary. Please continue to be patient as we navigate all CDC, CMS, and local state and health agency regulations. Our community strives to maintain the health and safety of our residents and we want to thank you for assisting us in this process. We assure you that your loved one is our top priority at Arbors Memory Care.